CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Es Car Go!


Kate had her first snail!  Her friend showed her how it was done first.  14 times.  


I had to try one too, of course. The texture was firmer than I had anticipated. Unfortunately, this did not help the tastiness factor. 

Another young and naive friend decided he would hide a snail in Mike's burrito (Yes, he ordered a burrito) while he was away from his plate. I was able to avert this suicidal disaster just in time.  Or maybe it was homocidal, because if Mike found out he had accidentally eaten snail, I honestly believe he might have died. 

2 comments:

Gatewaymontessori226 said...

Makes me lean even more toward vegan tendencies. Shudder.

Christopher said...

snails are delicious if they're doused in butter and garlic. But then again, Bat droppings probably are too. You really can't go wrong with butter and garlic