CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Crime and punishment

Jace disapproves of kissing.  Whenever he sees Mike kiss me, he threatens to tell our parents so they'll spank us.  We make a point to kiss in front of him often, and he makes a point to cover his eyes and make gagging noises. 


Just now in the car, the loathsome topic of kissing came up, and Jace said, 

"If you guys kiss, I'm going to punch you in the face!"

We all laughed, then I told Jace he really shouldn't say things like that, even if he's joking.  He replied:

"I'm not joking. I'm really going to do it."

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love to both of you. Every generation has their way of handling parental situations. Pass the popcorn... this is fun... keep up the posts..xxoo love, Dad