CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28, 2015

County Fair

Yesterday was the local school's carnival, which they call the County Fair.  Since it had been almost a full day since I'd done some really profuse sweating, I decided to take the kids on over!  I told the kids to get shoes on so we could go to the county fair, and Jace complained,


"But Mom! Why we hafta go there? I already know how to count: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,16,17,18,19,21,22,23,27,29,20.  I can count to 20."

County Fair. Tee hee!



Faith getting her flirt on.

1 comments:

Gatewaymontessori226 said...

Hilarious. Sorry about the profuse sweating, but glad you're willing to experience it for the sake of the children. You're a more giving woman than I am. I loved the pictures of the children having so much fun.