CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Snow Play

We headed up to the McCall/Donnelly area for the ice festival and to give Kate her first "playing in the snow" experience. Kate had a great time sledding! Mostly because her mom wasn't out there making sure the men were careful with her. I was left to pound futilely on the window, yelling, "No! No! It's too steep there! Noooooo!" She survived, of course, and they told me she liked it. I wish I could have seen her face though... (I still get hives whenever I go outside for a few minutes. I'm going to get myself a bubble come spring.)



Papa was a trooper, hauling Kate up the hill. Kate was exhausted from being pulled on the sled, and decided to take a nap about half way up.











The Ice Festival was next. There were tons of snow and people! We opted to view the sculptures from the inside of the car.

3 comments:

middledavis said...

Looks like Kate had fun. While she was awake, anyway. I laughed out loud when I read that she fell asleep half way up the hill. We liked the pictures of the ice sculptures and don't blame you a bit for staying in the car to enjoy them. Brrrrrrrrr.

Monte and Brittany said...

hey!! we've actually been thinking about you guys a lot lately! Im glad i found you on here. how have you been? COngrats on having your baby!! shes beautiful!

Unknown said...

Kate looks so stylin' in her snow suit, I love it!