CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Randomness



Kate loves her eyebrows. She is always asking if she can look at them in the mirror. Seeing them gives her great pleasure. Maybe she knows that there was a chance she would end up with the Tingey Unibrow, and she is so delighted that she didn't, that she can't take her eyes off them. (It's really funny to watch her try to look at her eyebrows without the help of a mirror :)



One of Kate's favorite games to play while I'm nursing is Hide and Seek. Either Kate hides, or she hides her Tickle Me Ernie. This is where she hides. Every single time. (Ernie too) My already insufficient acting abilities are being tested to the extreme as I feign surprise when I find Kate or Ernie behind the curtain. Again.





Boondocks is one of our favorite places to play. Kate loves to chase around her buddy Troy.






This was not a good day. I could tell Kate could use some extra TLC (AKA she was being a little monster). I gave it my all, but it seemed like everything fun I tried to do with Kate turned into a disaster. I was getting pretty frustrated, but this incident finally got me laughing. Kate was helping me strip the sheets on my bed (I know, really fun). I left the room to throw them in the washer. When I returned, Kate had found a jar of Vaseline and was generously putting it to good use. She had it all over her hands and was massaging it into her cheeks when she saw me, and told me she was making her cheeks soft. By the time I got the camera, she decided that she didn't want that stuff on her face anymore. It was too yucky.


Motor Boat


10 comments:

Mariel said...

Suz that is the cutest video I have ever seen. Next thing you know she'll be singing "All my life, I prayed for someone like you..."

Suzie Koskella said...

That is so cute!! I was laughing the entire time!! I love it! I am glad that you guys are doing great! Miss ya!!

Adam & Jetta said...

Love the new pictures! I need to come over and see your new one in the RL! ;)

Shay and Kira said...

Cute! We tried this game in nursery once and everyone just wanted to do ring around the rosies! I miss you guys!

Jen said...

umm.. That is the cutest video I have ever seen. I love the new pictures. They are so cute!

middledavis said...

Well, Suzy, this has to be some kind of record. You just posted the photos and video this morning and already--the same day--you have six comments!
Well, I'm not surprised. The photos and your commentary were awesome. The video was TOO cute! It's funny because my mother used to play "motor boat" with me, so naturally I played it with my kids, and now you guys are playing it with yours. That's how it goes, isn't it?

middledavis said...

Suzy,
I almost forgot to mention how much I love the new look of your blog! Well done!

sethandlacey said...

Suzy...I just found your blog from Kendra's. You have such a cute family. It looks like you're having lots of fun. You can see what Seth and I have been up to at sethandlacey.blogspot.com!
Take care,
Lacey Zirker Jones

Emily said...

your girls are so pretty! (and so are your hardwood floors)

The Merricks said...

Faith is beautiful! And the Motor boat video is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!