CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

She's here!


Suzy checking out her chart.

Suzy mostly read through her early contractions
Wow, this must have been a bad contraction. You can tell because Mike is obviously laying back in his chair as he takes this picture.

Well, it finally happened. Kate got a little sister! This is going to come as quite a shock to her current "Everyone's Attention is Centered on Kate"'s life. Case in point, I was showing her some of the recent pictures of baby Faith, and what does she say but "NO! Kate". Anyway, here's what I'm sure you've all been waiting for, the Pictures!




Baby Faith Holding Mom's Hand

Grandparents and the little one!

More Grandparent's with BOTH little ones!

Mom Seeing baby Faith for the first time!

13 comments:

Kelsey said...

Congrats to all involved but mostly good job Miss Suzy! Phew. I'm so happy for you... Shae has been talking about "Baby Face" since we left the hospital. We'll have to work on his pronunciation or lack thereof. See you guys for playtime soon!

Unknown said...

She's beautiful!!! Congratulations guys!

Val said...

Yea! We're so happy for you! The sibling rivalry is always fun to deal with. I think she looks a lot like Kate!

Ida Marie said...

Congrats guys. I hope we get to meet her soon. Keep us updated with pics until then though.

banananutmeg said...

She is perfect
Suzy you are ROCKIN' That half ponytail in those pics! I looked like death after birthing my children!

Have fun with your 2 little girls! It is such a blast!

Caity said...

Congratulations!

Jenelle said...

Wahoo!!! Congratulations! She is a beautiful baby! Way to go! You must've been on an epidural to be READING WHILE IN LABOR! Man! That would've been wonderful!

wendy_d23 said...

congrats! You will love having two. Or be so sleep deprived, I just have to laugh at everything! Good luck!

Scott and Jamie said...

Oh she is just so perfect! I think she looks like Kate from one of the pictures. Oh, so cute. I am going to be calling you to ask when I can bring over dinner! Luvya

The Merricks said...

Congrats Suzy and Mike!

Emily said...

so pretty, congratulations!

erin said...

She's precious! Good work!

Kimberly said...

Hi Suzy! I found your blog off of Val's and just wanted to say congrats on your newest addition - she's beautiful!