CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Halloween! (this is for you Bob)

Please note this Halloween picture is posted WAY before Valentine's Day. Kate went trick-or-treating for the first time this year. It only took one door to get the hang of things. "I knock on the door, someone opens it and gives me candy, I say Happy Haween!" Except Kate would stand there and wait for more and more candy until we dragged her away from each door. It was fun :)
We also went to the Halloween party at Gymboree. I think there were 4 of us there, it was pretty wild.

3 comments:

erin said...

Yeah, you're back! And you totally WERE the most popular girl in Middle School!!! :) Glad to see things are going well! Kate is adorable as she should be being yours and all!

The Merricks said...

And she is just the cutest thing in her costume just as I had suspected. I must commend you on your promptness!

middledavis said...

I LOVE Kate's costume! Since I was in Colorado during Halloween, I didn't get to see it. She's cute no matter what she wears!!