CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

4 Years later, and this marriage still gets 2 enthusiastic thumbs up!


Mike and I celebrated our 4th anniversary on December 27th! Because this was "The Big 4", we wanted to do something really memorable. So we had a baby. (see below posts)
Looking back on our time together, I realize that manipulating Mike into marrying me was the smartest thing I ever did. (please stop reading here if you have a low tolerance for moosh) Being married to Mike is even better than I could ever have imagined, and as we have gotten to know each other more and more, any surprises I find are pleasant ones. I hope I can be as a good a man as he is someday, (except be a woman).

7 comments:

Val said...

I think we must be related. Have you seen my post where I'm lovingly caressing my vacuum with one hand and giving a thumbs up with the other? That pose just works. Happy Anniversary!

Caity said...

Awww...I remember your first time in the BIU ward and Ii was like, "Yay, I'm not the only one!" Happy Anniversary, you two are awesome!

Mark and Aupreille said...

It's so funny I found your blog. Suzy you may not remember me I think I only meet you a couple of times. I was Wendy's roommate before your guy's mish, but I know Mike from way back in my days fresh out of the dorms of BYU, so it is so fun to see your blog on the latest happenings with the two of you. You will have to tell Mike "Hi" from Aupreille & Mark. And if you want send me your email and I can invite you to our blog if you so desire.

Jen said...

Hi Mike and Suzy! I am so glad I came across your blog, I've been wondering how you are doing. Congrats on the new baby, that is so exciting!

Abby Stimpson said...

Congrats on the new addition and the fact that you still give marriage 2 thumbs up (very impressive very impressive) Oh dude I miss you Suzy Lou Who I could totally use some pick me up these days Pokey is a cold cold place. And it isn't that I am not happy that my husband is going to be a professional drug dealer its just that I want to move back to Boise!!! Lots of love baby cakes :)

Unknown said...

Hey Suz, You've been tagged! It's on my site. :)

Jeb and Becca said...

Suzy!
Wow, it has been a long time!! This is Rebecca (Miner) from your home ward in Boise! It is really random how I found you...I was looking at my high school friend, Maren's blog and she had someone named "Ben and Heather" who I thought was someone else...It wasn't who I thought it was but I recognized Heather from Centennial, then I saw your site on hers and thought I would just check....lo and behold it is you! So great to "see you" again. Your family is really cute and congrats on the new baby! I hope all is well. Take care, Becca