CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bye Rian!


Rian moved! She felt that natural pull we all feel to beautiful Idaho Falls. But before she left, Rian, Melissa and I got together to mourn her loss at Red Robin. We are all 3 pregnant and due right in a row! (this luncheon was also celebrating Melissa's first solid meal in several months)
I was hoping Kate and Berkley would entertain each other during lunch, but their interaction consisted of Kate scooting ever closer to Berkley, touching her, or just staring at her, and Berkley edging away in obvious discomfort. I think Kate is going to be really good at making friends.

2 comments:

erin said...

Holy cow! I haven't seen Melissa and Rian in years! So fun to see that you're all pregnant! And congrats on the second girl!

The Merricks said...

I love your hair Sooze, it is extra sexy! Kate and Berkley are getting so big and dang cute.