CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Mother Zucchini Has Landed


While we were moving, I kind of neglected my garden and everything got really huge! (especially the weeds)
I have Kate carry a large squash around throughout the day to build up her endurance. This way she will soon be strong enough to help me with chores around the house, like bringing in groceries and mowing the lawn.



Kate loves her Bright Music. There are songs about bubbles and marching and animals, it's great. Her favorite one is called "See Me Run" during which she runs around in circles.


We run around in circles a lot.


5 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey! We say hello! What a cute little girl you have! Holy Toledo. And my, what big zucchinis you have! Ha! Hope your move went well and that you are all happy! Love you!

Tad said...

How cute! I am jealous of your squash, with such hot weather and having a baby, everything got fried, but there is still small hope for the tomatoes. Have fun in your new house!

Christopher said...

haha, undersized people with oversized objects!

middledavis said...

Suzy, I love your blog! Your photos AND commentary are so cute and funny.

The Merricks said...

Holy Zucchini, Suzy I would have to say you have quite the green thumb. I loved the pictures of Kate dancing she is just like her mother. Soon she will be ready for an oar and helmet:)