CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

It's a Human!!!

That's right, I had my midpoint ultrasound this week and the little life growing in my belly is definitely humanoid. Further scrutiny caused my physician to declare, with only slight uncertainty, that I am growing a human of the female persuasion! Yipee! Kate gets to have the sister I never had! They are going to be best friends, I'm sure of it. Because we all know that girls don't fight (sugar and spice and everything nice, etc). Judging by the way Kate carries around her baby doll (often upside down), she will be a very attentive big sister. She will also likely give her new sister lessons in basic anatomy, pointing out facial features (especially eyes) with gusto.

2 comments:

The Merricks said...

I hope you know this means we are back to the original plan... Congrats, you make cute girls

Val said...

Yea! Having 2 girls is the best! Congrats!