CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter


We did an Easter egg hunt at Grandma's house.









I think my most favorite thing about this Easter was the Easter Bunny. Uncle Kevin dressed up as the Easter Bunny for a hunt in my parents' neighborhood. Kate, Faith and Anberlin all went, and they saw Kevin put on the costume. He did the same thing last year, but this year, none of his nieces ran away screaming! Way to not be so scary, Kevin!
Fast forward to Easter morning. The girls come downstairs to find their first ever Easter baskets. I told them it looked like the Easter Bunny had come to visit last night. Kate was overjoyed yet baffled.
"How did Uncle Kevin get into our house???"
and later,
"How did Uncle Kevin know my favorite color is pink?!"
There is no way I'm going to straighten her out on this one. She believes with all of her heart that Kevin is the Easter Bunny, and I think it's pretty darn funny :)


Happy Easter!









1 comments:

middledavis said...

I'm with you, Suzy. It's hilarious that Kate believes Kevin is really the Easter Bunny.