CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Babies Babies Babies

The name debate has been going on at full steam at our house for a while now. Mike and I haven't been very decided in anything, but both girls are not wavering from their baby name choices. Faith wants a girl, and wants to name her Jacqui or Grandma. If it's a boy, she wants to name him Grandma Papa. Kate wants a boy, and wants to name him Mike, but will also accept Shae. If it's a girl, she wants the name to be either Kate or Sparkle Jewelry Diamond. Kate is hoping for a boy so someone can be the bad guy or the prince/hero in all her games. (Apparently I'm not doing a good enough job, though you won't hear me complain about having an extra person to play one of the roles.) I don't think Faith really cares about the gender, she just wants to be able to boss someone around :). Well, I just got my ultrasound, and it turns out that it is a boy! Faith just yells "A boy!" to everyone we talk to, and Kate says "I've been waiting my whole life for a brother!!!" We are all ecstatic and I can't wipe the smile off my face! Everything looked great in the ultrasound, so we are grateful that he appears to be a strapping young lad already.

Despite the fact that we have some pretty solid boy name options, we are still open to suggestions.

14 comments:

Clandestine Road said...

Garrett T. Garrett has a nice ring to it.

Congratulations! I hope you're feeling great.

Hokie Family said...

I've been waiting my whole life to hear this news! Congrats!!!!!
I'm out of Boy names. I was barely able to name the three I have. I did have a friend just name her baby xander. (Alexander)i thought that was cute. I like Ryker, Christian, Mac, Adam, Maliki (sp?), William, brigham, OK now I'm really out.

The Merricks said...

Yay! Congratulations!!! We have always been a fan of Destructor Beef for a boys name. That is our vote.

Kevin and Laurie said...

Well instead of crayon boxes I think we will have to turn to classic tv shows and movies such as star treck, tremmors, star wars and power rangers. I feel like that is a much more appropriate place to look for boy's names. Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!

Kristen D. said...

I personally like Grandpa Papa. That'll stick. Congrats and get ready to get wet! I just got sprayed in the face yesterday and Zac thought it was and I quote "the most awesomest thing that has happened"

Scott and Jamie said...

Yeah for a boy! I'm really excited for you to have a little man. I bet Mike is really excited as well.

Crissie said...

Congrats SUZY!!! I am so happy for you. I would still stick with the sparkle jewelry diamond name.

Cheers! Cristen Hardy

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Congrats on the boy! Finally someone for Mike to muscle around. Glad everything is going great!

Caity said...

Congratulations! I didn't know you were pregnant. THat's great! Boys really are cool. Just be prepared for the cross dressing that occurs with little brothers around :)

becca said...

sparkle jewlery diamond? awesome! kids should make adult decisions more often. liven things up a bit. my suggestion: thelonius prime (theo for short), you know, because jazz and alien robots are the best. but it's still on our short list fyi.

The Woolner Family said...

Hmmm, tough one. How about Neil Diamond Sparkle Grandma? That has a pretty nice ring to it. Didn't know if you knew, but we are getting a girl in July!

Jessica said...

SUZY oh how I miss you guys! So congrats on the baby boy.... about names... well I am at a loss, I have decided that we are only having girls... when that time come!!!

Kristin Cole said...

That is great! I can't believe I didn't even ask when we were at Ben & Heather's. Looks like I also need to brush up on my addition and subtraction as August is around the corner! Some ideas for boy names? Here are the ones I liked and Adam boycotted - Madden, Brennan, Camden, Lander, Noah, and Elijah. Hope you are feeling great!

Fire Princess said...

Yay - yay - yay!!! A boy!!!! How exciting. Glad everything looks ok too.

I will reluctantly give up our secret stash of boy names for your review, and I give you permission to use one or a combination.

Hyrum's choices for boy names: (These are serious. He begged me to use these before we found out we were having girls...and even a bit after.)

1. Cal-El (from Superman, because if he had a son Cal-El, Hyrum would become Jer-El by default.)

2. Shiloh (I think it's a girl's name.)

3. Rufus (after his great-great grandfather)

4. Pubert (This is my brother's favorite)

Happy choosing! I know it will be tough. And I hope your borsten stay sterk!