CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

More Summer

We spent the 4th at my parents' cabin and brought Sid and Krissie and Garrett with us!





Kate loved this box all summer. I finally got rid of it, but managed to distract her with couch forts. In time, she forgot about the box, until just now. She saw the picture and is mourning its loss again.






We put Grandpa's pool to good use.



















Zoo with Miss Angie, Elsa and Lainy.







Roaring Springs with Darin! I know, pretty sad that this is the only picture I got, in the car all ready to go home.










We watched the BYU game with some friends who have horses, and one of the girls was nice enough to give Kate a ride!

2 comments:

middledavis said...

You guys had a very full and fun summer, didn't you? I love your pictures. But, I love your commentary about the panty chronicles just as much!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Kate diving into the pool - it reminds me of my gymnastics classes and also of a diving class I took in junior high - I always loved that feeling of flying through the air, and the weightlessness.