CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

To a summer day...


I'm going to try to cram our summer into a couple of posts. Here goes!



We went to my 10 year high school reunion! It was really fun to see old friends and reminisce. I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I should have, but here are a few.



Nichole, me and Rian



Us and Abby and Nick. Oddly enough, my best friend from kindergarten (who moved away around 2nd grade) ended up marrying a guy that went to high school with me!




Me, Meg, Megan & Rian





Berkley is about to show Kate where her cookie stash is.

1 comments:

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Oh my gosh! I remember Abby! I had no idea Nick married her. What a small world. I wish I could have made it to my reunion. Alas...LOVE the hilarious post about the panties! SO dang funny.