CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

The Panty Chronicles continue

Kate now sings the little mermaid "Ahhh ahh ahh..." song every time she puts on her panties. She will pull down her pants to show them to anyone. I certainly didn't teach her that. I wish I could blame it on Kevin, but he's out of the country. :(
The other day, Cinderella was feeling a bit sad because Kate always picks the Little Mermaid. Kate whips off her PJ's and diaper, shakes her booty a bit, and rather coquettishly asks the Cinderella panties: "You like my bum?" It was hard to stifle my snickering as Cinderella replied that she did, indeed, like Kate's bum.
So Kate told her, "You be a good girl, Cindewewa" (Kate has trouble with r's and l's. This could be bad because I really want to name my next child Raul (No, I'm not pregnant). But I digress), "and tomorrow you can be on my bum."
Cinderella can hardly wait.

6 comments:

banananutmeg said...

Poor Cinderellie.

middledavis said...

Cindawewah better mind her p's and q's as my grandmother would say.

Hokie Family said...

My favorite undershirt and underwear set when I was little was wonderwoman. I didn't even understand why clothes should cover them. Many pictures of me in that wonderwoman top.
Awesome pictures of the diving board!

Rian said...

Kate is adorable. I love this age and things that kids say! I am excited that I have your blog address now. Faith is growing up so fast. We will have to have another play date next time we are in Boise.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I had a Wonderwoman swimsuit - it was my favorite by far. It looked just like the outfit she always wore (which did in fact look like a swimsuit). I felt very powerful when I wore it. I also always wanted to wear a mermaid outfit, but they aren't very practical since you can't move you legs.

Eli and Cathy said...

Hey Suzie! Saw your page listed on Kristen's and I had to come look at it. That is a pretty cute story! Also wanted to let you know that I'm a blogger too! chankse.blogspot.com
Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!