CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Road trip


My mom and Kate and I drove to Utah to surprise Travis and Jacqui for their birthdays! Kate was a super trooper. A little beer in the bottle will do it every time!

Cool thing #1 introduced by Uncle Travis: Root Beer


I guess the only complaint I have about hanging out with my family is that they are always so serious. Sometimes I wish we could loosen up and just be a little goofy.


We went to dinner at a Brazilian restaurant and had a good meatfest. Then we went back to Greg and Jacqui's place to eat cake and open presents. My mom and I got to try out their sweet tandem bike!

Cool thing #2 introduced by Uncle Travis: Nose Picking


We had a blast, but it ended all too quickly and we got back on the road the next morning. Luckily we had Kate's weird faces to keep us entertained.

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

Yah hi I'm looking for the tandem bike pic? It seems to be missing.