CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Family Togetherness

Last week was wonderful! Michelle, Marshall, Aaron, Jen, and Christopher all came to visit! I feel so lucky that I married into this family. They are loving, accepting, and hilarious. We had a great time playing games, golf, and eating lots and lots of food. Can't wait for the big reunion in August!
Michelle trained us in the art of Disc Golf a couple of times. It was really fun! Much more challenging than regular frisbees. Michelle bought several discs just so we could learn to play. I made sure to keep mine clean by throwing it into the water as often as possible.

Auntie Shells gave Kate this little Care Bear/Bunny and it has become her new best friend. She eats and sleeps with it, and carries it all over the place, giving it occasional little kisses. It's so precious :)



Marshall keeps climbing the ranks of Kate's favoritism. He has definately surpassed me and now only competes with Dad and Grandma for her affection, often coming off champion. His secret? Muscles. Yes, Marsh's muscular arms seem to be able to push Kate on the swing for hours on end, and continually lift her to look over the fence at Grover.


Poor Christopher and Michelle, totally unaware of the two enormous lizards above their heads, poised and ready to attack.



This was such a great day!! We went out to eat at a Thai restaurant, but that's not even the best part! Aaron and Jen announced that they are expecting! I'd have to agree with Christopher that the world may not be ready for so much cuteness. But ready or not, I can't wait!











2 comments:

middledavis said...

About the lizards. I never even SAW them until your cute comment. Then I laughed out loud because they ARE poised above their heads!

middledavis said...

Aaaannnnd another thing...how come you can always think of such funny things to say on your blog??? You know what? I don't even want to know. Just keep doing it. That is a talent you and Marshall both have. And Jen, too, come to think of it...Have you read her blog lately? And, while we're at it, let's throw Emily into the mix. I've done my share of laughing while reading her blog, too. I guess we just have a funny family.