CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Easter Egg Hunt II

Grandma and Papa Tingey hosted an Easter egg hunt for their 2 favorite grandchildren, Kate and Darin. Darin was an old pro, and this being Kate's 3rd hunt in one week, she finally got the hang of it. I was chosen to be the Hider of Eggs. I put a lot of thought into my egg-hiding, taking into consideration their age and attention span. I'd like to think I was tough, but fair.





HAPPY FACE!!!






In her wisdom, Grandma put a single jelly bean or rock in each egg, so there really wasn't as much candy as it looks like in this picture. Good thing too, because jelly beans turn Kate into Mr. Hyde. Luckily, we haven't seen any side effects fom the rocks yet.

2 comments:

middledavis said...

What fun Easter egg shenannigans! I totally forgot about the Easter Egg Hunt thing this year! We used to do that every year when the kids were growing up...maybe we can join in the fun next year...

middledavis said...

The pictures are too cute, by the way...I smiled all the way through.