CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 17, 2014

We could all use a little more Faith

We just finished a very delicious dinner (thank you Pad Thai House take out!).  I ordered the kids' favorite: Pad See Ew.  As Kate was helping herself to thirds, she said,

"I'm a bottomless pit when it comes to Pad See Ew!"

Faith asked what that meant, and we explained.  Once she grasped the meaning of the expression, she said,

"I'm not a bottomless pit.  I'm a bottom pit."  

Well said, Faith.

This talk of bottoms reminds me of another Faithism.  She got Little Orphan Annie for Christmas and all the kids love it and quote from it often.  They haven't watched it enough to quote it very accurately, but that makes it all the more fun.  A little while ago I overheard Faith singing:

"The sun'll come out, tomorrow...  Put your backside up until tomorooooow..."

It seems that idioms containing the word 'bottom' are rather tricky.  I'm sure Faith will eventually get to the backside of them.


1 comments:

K said...

LOL!!!!!!! :)