CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 28, 2014

Funnies Come in Pairs

1. Kate will curse my name for sharing this, but so be it.  It must be recorded.
I was doing her hair before school the other morning when she suddenly, and very loudly, cut the cheese.  Let's add lengthily to that list of adverbs.
Appalled, I said, "Kate! Come on!"
Then she sang, "Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried."  

You've got to give her props for comedic timing.  (Those are lyrics from a song in Frozen.  If you don't have young girls in your home, you may have not heard it 5 billion times yet.)

2. While reading a book about chickens and eggs, I asked Jace, "What's your favorite way to eat eggs?"

Jace: "Using forks.  Dat's my favorite."

2 comments:

Gray said...

I was reminded of this post last night as "Let It Go" won an Oscar.

Gatewaymontessori226 said...

Thanks for the laugh, Suz. I'm still smiling.