CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

"Is This the Little Girl I Carried?"


Yesterday was Kate's first day of Kindergarten. Believe it or not, it was a tear free day for both of us! (Okay, I got a bit misty eyed after I picked her up, but that was it!) Kate had been to the school a bunch - she even helped paint her room. She had also met her teacher several times, so it was pretty painless. After two days of school, it turns out that Kate and Kindergarten get along swimmingly.

9 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah for Kate! and you too Suzy!

Scott and Jamie said...

What a cute girl. Can't believe our girls are already in kindergarten, where did these past 5 yrs go?

Meg said...

her hair! Love it. She's darling!

K said...

Rachel starts kindergarten on Tuesday, I can't believe how quickly these little kids are growing up! Kate looks SO cute!!! :)

Clandestine Road said...

Way to go Kate!

She does look so grown up. What a cutie!

Sarah said...

Are you guys at the Village?

Chad and Becca said...

So exciting! Kaylynn starts next week and I am pretty sure I will cry!

middledavis said...

One day I will have to go over to The Village Charter School to see Kate's classroom. Is there a Grandparent's day or anything?

Jenelle said...

She looks so grown-up in that picture! What a very pretty girl!