CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy JoyGerm Day Newsletter

In honor of this national holiday, I thought I'd send out an update on our little family. (Come on, everybody does a Christmas newsletter!)

Last month, Kate turned 4 and Faith turned 2. They are both sweet girls that are really really funny. Kate loves princesses and fairies and dancing, and Faith loves everything that Kate loves. Faith is going to grow up to be the big boss of something. She really likes it when other people do what she wants them to do. She is the most stubborn person I know, and it will take her far in life! Right now, Kate is VERY excited that a new baby will be coming to our family soon! Yup, I hopped on the bandwagon, and I'm due August 6, 2010. Kate is now more cautious around me, and tries to not jump on my stomach so much when we wrestle. Mike is still at Micron and really enjoys his work there. We recently decided to try something new as a family, so we took up figure skating. Those of you who know me well will not be a bit surprised at this. Those of you who know Mike well won't believe that he would ever do such a thing. Well, here's a picture to prove it:

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/BCYpfSokP02NRhB4

Hope you have a wonderful JoyGerm Day!

Mike, Suzy, Kate, Faith and little Raul Garrett

13 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

Congrats! Seems like everyone I know (including me) is pregnant now!! Huge summer baby boom! That's exciting...are you guys hoping for a boy?

Clandestine Road said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad the world will have one more Garrett. We all need more of you guy. I hope you are feeling awesome.

Ang

middledavis said...

First, I DIDN'T believe a word of the figure skating story.
Second, I laughed at the card.
Third, HOORAY for little Raul! I truly believe you guys made a big mistake in discarding the name "cashew" when Kate was born, and I think you should put it somewhere in "Raul's" name. Just a though.
Love you guys.

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Congrats! It seams like everyone is prego. I'm not yet but hope to be soon...in a few months...loved the card by the way. Very funny!

J & A Danes said...

Congratulations on the new baby! I am due July 27th. It will be fun to have babies at the same time. Maybe we will pass each other in the doctor's office!

Scott and Jamie said...

Congrats on expecting #3!! I'm nervous to have the third one, so I'll wait until you do, and you can tell me how it goes. J/K. I'm waiting until our last year here so that I'm not a single mom with 3 kids. But yeah for all those other gals on here prego with #3. I'm really happy for you. Hope you had a great Christmas, hope all is well!

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! Three is a big adjustment but I'm sure that you can handle it! When is the first figure skating exhibition... I would pay good money to see that! Ha!

Dana said...

I just want to know what the heck JoyGerm day is! Am I the only one who doesn't know?

Dana said...

I'd just like to know what the heck JoyGerm Day is!!

wendy_d23 said...

not Facundo?

Jetta said...

Congrats on the baby! Love all the disney pictures. your girls are beautiful!

The Woolner Family said...

Raul is a great name. Also, I was a little disappointed that you didn't really figure skate. That would have been awesome.

Hokie Family said...

Awesome! I'm sad that i've been away from the blog world so long, and just heard the news! Yeah!