CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Never leave your children unattended

This is one of the reasons I blog so infrequently. Though Kate is obviously trying to be helpful here, I have no idea where she got this food from.



I know, this is pretty mild and I shouldn't complain. So far these two haven't done anything devastating (though I emerged from the bathroom today to find dirty steak knives from the dishwasher all over the floor, courtesy of Faith). But there are some habits I would like to break quickly. For instance, Kate has the bad habit of forgetting to flush after she tinkles. And Faith has the bad habit of sneaking into the bathroom and eating whatever she finds in the toilet. It's a dangerous combination.

3 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

I love your post with your conversations with Kate. Isn't it so hard to be serious and stern sometimes when you really just want to laugh your head off?

Chad and Becca said...

Ha, That is a dangerous combination! I love the look on Faith's face!

CAMI said...

Thats funny! once My brother stuffed my other brothers face with cherrios-my mom said it equaled a 3rd cup!