CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Little Miss Sassy

Kate is developing a bit of an attitude. Right now it's really funny, but I'm afraid it could become a very dark gift. The following are conversations that occurred today:

Me: Ok Kate, you can either take a nap or have quiet time in your room .(I start to exit her bedroom)

Kate: I'm NOT going to close my eyes! And I'm NOT going to have quiet time!! I'll talk and talk and talk!

I had to leave pretty quickly so she wouldn't see me laughing, and as I shut the door, sure enough, she was babbling loudly in defiance.

Later, on the stairs... (can't remember the provocation)

Kate: Humf! (folds arms) I'm so annored!

Me: Huh?

Kate: I'm very very annored!!

Me: Do you mean annoyed?

Kate: Yeah! Annoyed!


Let the girl drama begin.

1 comments:

middledavis said...

Okay. I laughed out loud at the "annored" comment. Thanks for the chuckle.

Stories like that make me smile for a long time afterward, and often I find myself telling anyone who will listen to me how cute my grandchildren are. Then I give them a word-for-word rundown of some cute incident or other. I do hope they don't find it annoring.