CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Panty Chronicles


The Little Mermaid panties have been Kate's favorites by a long shot, but she only has 3 pair. I tried to find more, but alas, there were none in her size. So we settled for Tinkerbell. Kate's never seen Peter Pan, but hey, she hadn't seen The Little Mermaid either. So today we busted out Tinkerbell for her maiden voyage. Kate slipped them on, then proceeded to introduce Tinkerbell to the family.

"Tinkerbell, this is my sister, Faith. That's Sam the Dog. Tinkerbell, you need to stay right on my bum, ok? You just hold still, and I won't go pee pee on you."

I don't think Tinkerbell would still look so confident if she could chat with the now soaking wet Little Mermaid...

12 comments:

Unknown said...

She cracks me up! What a funny girl!

amber schmidt said...

She is so hillarious!!! Sometimes I wonder about how boring our lives must have been before kids!

K said...

Kate sound hilarious! "Stay on my bum and I won't pee on you"... if that isn't incentive, I don't know what is :) Suzy, your family is adorable!

Monte and Brittany said...

haha i love reading your posts they always brighten my day!! :) keep them coming!! how you doing by the ways?

middledavis said...

I love you guys! Thanks for the laugh for the day!

Kristy E.B. said...

You made me laugh so hard with your entry about Tinkerbell not being so confident if she talked to Little Mermaid now. Good luck with the potty training! It's so worth it when it's done.

Hokie Family said...

that's so funny!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Wow, she is so funny! I just love hearing about all her stories. What a cutie!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Ok, too funny!

The Merricks said...

Kate is hilarious! Aren't kids the best entertainment ever!

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

That was so funny! I totally just laughed out loud! You guys are great! I can't believe how big your little ones are getting.

Christopher said...

oh man!