CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Kate had me laughing so many times today, I have to record them all so I don't forget! I love 2 year olds!

She started off the morning telling me how coow everything was. "Dat's weawy coow, Mom." (really cool)

I tried following her into the bathroom to provide moral support as she tinkled, but she said, "Don't come in, Mommy. I need to be privacy."

On the way home from swim lessons, she looked SO sleepy. I told her we needed to get her home to take a nap, to which she emphatically replied: "No, I not tired. I just yawny."

We were singing "Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam" and she was singing weird nonsense words. I asked what she was doing. She said she was singing in Spanish.

Right after we finished our FHE activity, she said, "I want to be all nakey, then I can eat some ice cream!" What?!

We were walking outside this evening as it was getting dark. Kate said she was scared because it was dark. Then she spotted a young man in the distance. She pointed at him and said, "Him's not scared, cause him's a man. Him can save me. Him's gonna say "Urrrrrrrr," like dat, and scare the monster away and save me."

"I not one, I two! I very two!"

Love my girls!

6 comments:

Jaimee said...

Okay, now I'm laughing! She's too funny!

Monte and Brittany said...

haha i got a good laugh outta that.. she's a funny girl!!

Clandestine Road said...

She is such a riot!

Angie, et al

middledavis said...

Suzy, I'm so glad you're recording all the funny things Kate says. She's going to grow up, read those, and laugh and laugh. My grown-up kids LOVE hearing about funny things they did as little kids; problem is, I don't have that many of them recorded. Way to go, Suz!!

Christopher said...

HAHA! She kills me!

Anonymous said...

That's better than anything I've heard on that Bill Cosby kids show.