CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Looks like we are going to be here a while...


Since our house (along with the other 25 houses for sale in our neighborhood) probably won't sell anytime soon, I decided to paint Kate's room. Then I thought, why not put a giant tree sticker on the wall too? I'm on a roll now, and the craftiness is practically oozing from my pores. I just finished staining a bunch of frames for Faith's room, and I don't think it would be a stretch to predict that Kate's window may someday be graced with a valence.

6 comments:

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Sorry your house isn't saleing but how fun for you to get to decorate. That is always fun to do. I hope the market gets better for you guys soon so that your house will sale.

The Anderson Clan said...

Jealous! One-I wish I were crafty, two- I wish I were in a crafty mood, and three- I wish I had something crafty to do!

Unknown said...

The tree looks awesome, I love it!

middledavis said...

I really love the color of the walls. The tree looks even better close up; I noticed it recently when I was tucking Kate in and Kate proudly informed me that her mom made the tree.

Caity said...

Hey that looks nice! Where'd you find the tree?

I hear you about the house not selling. No, my house is not on the market, but I still feel like it will never sell!

Adam & Jetta said...

Look at you go!