CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

K8 + Orlanda = BFF



Kate walked over to my guitar (Orlanda) one day, put her arm around the neck and said, "Dat's my best friend." I can see already that the social scene in middle school may not be a walk in the park for young Kate. Inanimate objects as best friends seldom boost popularity.




Kate and Orlanda, performing one of Kate's favorite (and most frequently sung) songs.

(Poop it out, 1 2 3, and now we can count to 3 (sung on the toilet))

6 comments:

Angela said...

Excellent! Kate has talent and passion. :) I love that you named your guitar. Mine is named Zee Zee the X. Perhaps Elsa will take an interest in it someday, too.

Angie

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

She is so funny. Just think one day that song may just be a number one hit. We'll all be singing it!

The Anderson Clan said...

While potting training Maycie I would sing a stupid little song..."Mommy wants to hear it". Well, the other day, she walks in on me and starts singing..."Maycie wants to hear it".

becca said...

1. if kate keeps rocking the silky lounge wear she'll have plenty of friends
2. i had forgotten and LOVE how you have names for inanimate objects (Orlanda, Linda, etc)
3. thank you kate for my new favorite song

wendy_d23 said...

I wonder what Orlando is doing these days.
I can't remember the cat's name, was it Orlanda too? I will have to pull out the journal...

Adam & Jetta said...

My new favorite song, adding it to my ipod... oh wait, i don't have one.