CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Egg Dying

Angie and Jake invited us over for the dying of the eggs! We had a great time!


Kate and Elsa love each other sooo much. They are pretty funny together.


Elsa wanted her eggs to be all different colors, as long as they were a shade of blue.


Alaina only got to watch.

After 15 minutes of watching Kate do nothing but dye each egg one solid color, I was forced to intervene.


Kate went and played while I finished off her eggs :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
middledavis said...

Suzy, Such cute pictures!! And seeing those pictures of the egg-dying process made me think of all the times we used to do that when our kids were small...such fond memories. And the egg hunts were a blast--even the one when Mike fell out of the tree while trying to reach an egg.

Angela said...

I am so glad you guys had fun at our place (I must worry too much!). Elsa tells everyone that Kate came over, they made Easter eggs for Jesus to find when He wakes up, and then they went down the slide. We haven't got sequence down, but I am told that comes later. :)

I was so touched by your story of Kate's faith. Children's faith is so pure and beautiful.

Peace be with you,
Angie, et al.