CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter!


We had a very nice Easter! While we waited for Daddy and Faith to wake up, Kate and I watched a movie about Jesus (Finding Faith in Christ). I wasn't sure she would be too interested because it isn't animated, and Elmo isn't in it. Boy was I wrong. She had seen it 4 times by Monday, and still asks if we can watch it all the time! It is very touching to see how much she loves Jesus. I am grateful that Easter gives us the opportunity to remember Him and what He did for all of us.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scott and Jamie said...

I love the matching easter dresses. Oh, and Faith is smiling so good now! How adorable.

Monte and Brittany said...

that is such an adorable picture of Faith. you really have the cutest girls! :)

The Merricks said...

Your girls are so dang cute Suzy!

Suzie Koskella said...

SO cute!!! I can not believe how much they have grown!!

K said...

That is so sweet! Your children are adorable :)
Love,
Kelly (Firkins) Stubbs
p.s. our family website is:
stubbsfam.blogspot.com

Bryce and Valerie Waite said...

Hey Suzie your girls are so cute and getting big! I am glad that I found your blog! it is cute! We need to have a big reunion of the old 4th warders! Valerie

Abby Stimpson said...

Oh Suze you are killing me with the adorable little girl thing :) Please I swear if this next one is another boy Daniel is offically fired! So how are ya my long lost friend?

Rick said...

Suze! What pretty little girls. I love that Kate looks like you and Faith looks like Mike. Kendra