CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 16, 2007

A Medly


Kate loves doggies and babies.






Kate and I went to the library to play and read, and I unwittingly got out a bag of crackers. Soon, I had a little circle of beggars around my knees!


Below, Kate is calmly explaining to the other children that the crackers are in her mom's lap, which would obviously make them Kate's crackers, and that it was time for them to go play elsewhere.




There's Kate, on the phone, on the guitar case, again.





Kate was contentedly eating her yogurt, so I popped into the computer room to write an email. Then I heard the tell tale "uh-oh." I rush into the kitchen to find Kate in a sea of Kix (I forgot to get the floor in the picture). I had to laugh at how proud she was of herself :)


What do you mean, "use your spoon"? Who would ever eat yogurt with a spoon!? Rediculous.


1 comments:

middledavis said...

Suz,
You are a natural blogger. Witty comments. Cute pictures. It's just an irresistable combination.