CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 16, 2007

Gymboree!

Every Wednesday and Thursday, Kate and I go to Gymboree. Gymboree gives "mommy and me" classes in music, art, signing, movement, etc. Wed. is our gym class, and these are pictures of our Thursday music class! We sing and play musical instruments and have a blast. Kate has a boyfriend named Shae (he is in the orange shirt) and they are so funny together! Our teacher, Miss Danielle, makes the class. She is so good with the kids, and she is always cracking me up :) It has been fun watching Kate learn how to climb, make baskets, and fall on her face and take it like a man.



2 comments:

middledavis said...

You might explain that my mouth is full of braces...I can hear Aunt Landa say, "Metal mouth! Metal mouth!" already...

Anonymous said...

I don't think there's any need to explain the braces. If anything it gives you a more youthful appearance. This is a great picture of you and Kate, Mom.