CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

SINGAPORE!

The flight of misery is over and we are here at last!  Though I really shouldn't complain about flying in a jet with individual tv screens and occasional snacks and bathrooms.  When I think of how oceans were crossed way back when, I count my blessings.


We should move into our house today, even though the belongings we shipped haven't arrived yet.  Our landlords seem awesome, so that's good.  We discovered a costco-like warehouse here, so I know everything will be okay.  

The weather has been amazing so far.  On our first day here, it was actually a little too chilly to go swimming! That didn't stop us, though.  The locals said this is not typical.  They say it usually rains evey afternoon, but we hadn't seen a drop of rain yet.  Until yesterday.  When we exited the aforementioned warehouse, rain was thundering down.  The drve home felt like we were driving through a waterfall.  It was SO hard to see!  This brought me to a very important conclusion.  I need to get me an umbrella.

3 comments:

K said...

Hi Suzy,
I am glad to see you made it safely :) The rain sounds awesome!
-Kelly

Kristen D. said...

Okay--this is such an adventure. POST MORE!!!!! I need to hear all about you living abroad with hilarious children. If they say anything funny--you need to post it.

Good luck with everything! You guys will rock Singapore!

middledavis said...

How did you cope on that long flight? Inquiring minds want to know. The rain DOES sound amazing. We look forward to more blog posts, Suz.