CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

October, part 2



The Florida relative came for a visit! It was SO fun to see and spend time with them! I didn't get a picture of Aunt Beth and Uncle Mike :(

My kids fell in love with them all instantly. They are just another reason I feel so lucky to marry into this great family.














We carved up our pumpkins just in the nick of time!



Mike's, Faith's, Kate's


The kids and I made this spiderweb along with a huge egg sac that's not in the picture :)


Halloween dinner included broiled snake, eye balls, and monster tails!












3 comments:

middledavis said...

YUM!

Remind me to ask for an invitation to your next Halloween dinner....

Clandestine Road said...

@Middledavis: I know, right? Suzy's cooking is the best. She made this teriyaki chicken and friend rice for us and I still crave it.

I love the snake, Suzy. Very cool pictures. I hope Thanksgiving was good.

Clandestine Road said...

Oops. *Fried rice. Not so gifted with the typing.