CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Quotables

"Mother, sometimes I feel like you are the only person in my family when you're wearing a blue shirt."



"I been up in my room for a long time, for half of dollars, and no one came and got me."



(overheard praying)
"... an please help me clean up my toys, an help me get my toys back, and please help my mommy tell my daddy not to take away my toys, an please help get my toys back, an I will clean up all my toys..."



"My favorite colors are pink, yellow, and clear."
(Is she my daughter, or what?)

4 comments:

middledavis said...

Such wonderful children, Suz. I give lots of credit to you and Mike for being such diligent parents. How many 3 and 5 year olds do you know who think deeply about why God makes vegetables? And who pray about the most important issues in their lives??? I ask you...

As usual, I love your post. Keep up the good work.

Clandestine Road said...

I cannot stop laughing. Tell Faith I also had to stay in my room for half a dollar. It was lame. The blue shirt is still my favorite.

I miss your kids. They are the coolest.

The girls say hi.

Christopher said...

Kate's blue shirt comment killed me. PS. I don't know if I ever got back to you about the camera charger that you guys asked me about, but it's not ours. I think it's Jen's

Anonymous said...

The pictures just keep getting cuter & cuter. Jace does remind me of a blonder, blue-eyed Mike when he was little (& Faith kind of looks like a blonde & blue-eyed version of me at that age too! I like her hair cut a lot btw) and Kate is cute too, as always - she cracks me up.