CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Look what I made!!!

#1

I decided to make a picnic table for my mom for her birthday. I got the plans from Knock Off Wood, and I hope it's not my last project! I didn't really know what I was doing, but the kids have tested it and it hasn't fallen down yet! I wanted to have it done before the baby came, but no luck. I still have to finish painting it. Thanks to Mike and Kate for helping me make it!


#2
Okay, I also had some help making this one :) Introducing wee Jace Allen! He was born on August 11 @ 7:12 in the morning. I was scheduled to be induced that day at 7 am, but thankfully, labor kicked in on its own! For a very detailed description of the birth, see Mike's blog.
Jace is such a sweet baby! I am amazed at how much love I feel for the little guy, and how he is already such a part of our family. He rarely cries, enjoys sleeping, eating, and snuggling. The girls adore him and are always ready to help. I'm one lucky mama!









13 comments:

Clandestine Road said...

Nice! The bench and the baby are excellent creations. Hope you are well!

K said...

Jace is SOOOOOOOOO handsome!!!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to meet him :) Cool table too, you are one talented Mama!!! :)

Kristy E.B. said...

Congrats! Little boys are so cute and so much fun...so different than girls though! Hope your girls are being good to him and you're getting some rest!

Mariel said...

Suzy, amazing as always. You are ever talented. I have been thinking about you a lot lately as my Gabe has developed a great love for Michael Jackson. Miss you friend!

Unknown said...

That table is awesome! So is that cute baby! Keep us updated on him :)

middledavis said...

I love this post, Suzy. That picture of Baby Jace is great. I decided to put it on my desk top for a while. I love the picnic table you made, too. I know Paula is pleased with it.

Hokie Family said...

Darling baby!!!!! Congrats! Love the name!

Caity said...

Nice picnic table! Oh, and nice baby you have there too :) Congratulations! What a little beauty he is!

Sarah said...

He's a doll! I'm so sorry I wasn't able to make it to your shower. I am happy things went so well! Congrats!

Jetta said...

He is so cute!!! Job well done.

The Woolner Family said...

Mike is really helpful in making things.

Scott and Jamie said...

Congrats!!! We are really excited for you guys. Boys are so much fun, way different than girls, let me tell you! Hope all is going well, miss you guys!

Jenelle said...

Congratulations! He is adorable! Sorry it's taken me eight months to catch up on your blog...but better late than never, right? Love ya, Suz!