CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lotsa Pictures


We celebrated Aunt Laurie's and Uncle Greggy's birthdays, along with Easter, in one fell swoop.

Greg knows we give the best presents.

Tools + Tiara = Best. Birthday. Ever.

Laurie is equally unable to hide her excitement.


A Princess birthday cake?! Poor Greggy, all future birthdays are now ruined.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURIE AND GREG!


I love my family :)


Easter egg hunt








This is Kate's favorite park. She thinks it's "totally awesome".

This child is so funny. Examples: The other night we were saying bed time prayers. Faith's was, "Father, bless Mommy Daddy, Amen."
Mike suggested that it could be a bit longer, so she tried again,
"FATHER, BLESS MOMMY DADDY, AMEN!!!"
shouting at the top of her lungs. Adjectives can be so darn tricky.
We were in the car when she said the following:
"Lemme tell you sumting Mommy. Funny joke. Laugh lot." [long pause]
I wondered if that was the joke, until she resumed:
"Daddy....
head...
milkshake!"
[snorting laughter]
Good one, Faith!
Same day, we went to the library. Now, to set the scene, we are in the grownup part of the library, and I had forewarned the kids that they needed to be very quiet up there. Faith sits down on a rolling stool. Kate wants to sit on it too, so she sits down behind Faith, with their backs facing each other. Faith doesn't like that Kate is sitting behind her, and tries to push her off by leaning on her. I tell them it's time to go, and Kate stands up abruptly. Now how do I describe this? Faith launches backwards off the stool, and actually stalls in a headstand for a full 2 seconds before crashing to floor screaming.
I'm giggling even as I write this, I wish I could have recorded it. So I just hugged her and tried to hide my laughter, and told her she could push the buttons on the elevator. She calmed down instantly.

Grandma and Great Grandpa at the totally awesome park.








Makeover #1
Kate and Faith found some green shimmer eyeshadow. It is no longer with us.


Makeover #2:
Kate gave Faith a complete makeover - clothes, makeup and hair. At first I was so distracted by the eyebrows that I didn't even notice the bangs. I don't think it turned out nearly as bad as it could have. Plus, bangs grow a lot faster than eyelashes. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Faith cracks me up!

Clandestine Road said...

Love the hair. Did she do it herself or did Kate "help?"

I can't believe how old they are!

Crissie said...

Suzy, your blog posts just make my day.