CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 11, 2007

I Am With Child!


My tentative due date is December 25! How about that, huh? It will be a busy month. I haven't had an ultrasound yet, I just got this picture off google. I am almost 8 weeks along, and so is this little baby! It is incredible that there are already toes and fingers and everything! I'll have an ultrasound done in a couple of weeks, and then it will be determined if I am carrying the baby in my stomach or in my behind (because only one of them is swelling, and it's not my stomach).

8 comments:

Jenelle said...

Wahoo!!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you! And you are hilarious. I love the blog-o-rama!

Jenelle

Caity said...

That is so awesome! Congrats!

The Merricks said...

Congrats! But since I have been trying for over a year I think you should give your baby to me;)

middledavis said...

Suzy, you are so funny! You know, of course, that Bill and I are beyond thrilled at the prospect of three grandbabies in one year! We thought we were doing good last year with 2!

Christopher said...

haha

Scott and Jamie said...

When do you find out if it's a boy or girl? Keep me updated!

erin said...

Suzy!!! It's your long lost friend Erin Gardner (Langstraat now)! Megan (Bob) led me to your blog! You have the most adorable daughter ever!! What a cutie pie! It was so fun to read all of your comments. You're just as funny as ever! Congrats on the second one on the way!

Unknown said...

You are so stinkin' funny!! Can't wait for baby #2!